HOD's Name : Dr. Suplab Kanti Podder | ✉ : email@example.com | ☎ : +91-9008744805
Admission Open for 2020-2021.
"Create Passionate individuals to achieve excellence and move beyond".
About the Program
Dayananda Sagar College of Arts, Science and Commerce offer three-year Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Affiliated to Bangalore University with specialization including Human Resource Management, Financial Management, and Marketing Management. The course put forward the students to learn and execute various aspects of entrepreneurship, managerial proficiency into national and international business operations. The course has a definite edge as it provides a concentrated focus of learning, practicing and implementing business related activities. This programme gives the real time experience and deep acquaintance for students who may want to pursue higher education in India or abroad.
- To provide systematic insights into the present Financial System of National and International Businesses.
- To provide conceptual and practical knowledge about the Business World.
- To equip students with practical ideas and knowledge of the business operations.
- To broaden students awareness and understanding of the challenges in a global economy.
- To provide systematic insights for becoming an entrepreneur.
- To build up the knowledge regarding managerial activities and responsibilities
- To provide students an understanding of doing business nationally and internationally with a blend of entrepreneurship
- To extend students awareness and understanding of the challenges in a global economy..
- To develop business philosophers with a focus on social responsibility and ecological sustainability.
- To develop ethical managers with interdisciplinary knowledge and effective communication skills..
- To empower students to take up competitive examinations of UPSC, KPSC, and other competitive examination authorities etc.
- To blend spirituality with materialistic pursuits of business education students
Program Specific Outcome
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBA)